Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zoo Day!

The boys and I had our first night alone and got up the next day to spend time with Kyler's Godmother, Leah.

I got a few shots of the boys eating breakfast. Kyler did it all himself. He got the bowls, spoons, cheerios and I got the milk and cups. They did great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We made it off to the zoo and on the "Zoo's ChoCho" for the first time this year:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We met up with Godmother Leah and had a blast! Kyler took a bit to warm up to her but once he did he was so happy to have her near. He was very excited to learn that she was riding on the big yellow schoolbus because she was a teacher. He wanted her to teach him something. He learned alot that day. All the 'proper' names for things, since Mommy skims the titles at the zoo. Hey, sometimes one animal looks just like another!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know there are none of Q but he was stroller bound due to his foot. Which we are going to the doctors tomorrow for.

I did get one photo of him and I'll upload it a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment