Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Photos, Finally!! Week 1 Day 1

Alright so here we go:

This is Arnold getting the trailer hooked up and getting us on our way:


Photobucket

Here is Quinton in his seat, in his pj's (remember I forgot to keep out a set of clothes for them):


Photobucket

Here's Kyler:

Photobucket

This is where you go to check in when you come and visit (when you take your car. If you want to *not* pay just park in the parking lot at the top and walk down! It's FREE!)

Photobucket

A friendly sign:

Photobucket

Look at all this wood! I can't believe how much they have!

Photobucket

We have picked our site here and Arnold is just getting ready to take it off the van:

Photobucket

Here they are getting things out:

Photobucket

Say CHEESE!

Photobucket

This last one is my favourite. Here is Q having a fit because we left him sitting in 'nature'

Photobucket

I'll post some more photos in a bit! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment