Saturday, May 23, 2009

People Watching

Nothing makes me laugh more on a nice chilly day than listening to people figure out where their camp sites are and listening to them fight about who is right and who is wrong. People watching/listening has always been something I enjoy. Not just for the full factor of enjoyment… but also because I feel like you can learn something from what they are arguing about, if not learn from the enjoying telling later in a story.

It seems my son, Kyler, enjoys this past time as well.

Photobucket

He woke up from his nap about 30 minutes ago or so and has just lays in his nice warm bed and watched the people drive up and down the street.

Photobucket

Sometimes he makes comments about how silly they are or about what kind of car or camper or RV or motor home they have and he loves to do it.

Photobucket

It’s so cute!

Photobucket

I’m glad he enjoys things like that as much as I do.

Photobucket

He is now showing his brother the fine art of watching people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment