Friday, May 29, 2009

Week 3 Day 1 - Friday, May 29th - There's SUN!

And After Week #1 and Week #2 comes… WEEK #3! Can you believe we made it?

A little wet but not that much worse for wear and we are here. Finally. I heard the first 2 weeks are the hardest so let’s hope that the next few weeks are just smooth sailing! At least we know what needs to be fixed or changed.

This morning we woke up to more rain. I was not excited about that at all. I’m really hoping that we can get some of this rain stuff gone and fixed up asap. I was working on waterproofing some parts of the trailer but we have run out of spray. (To be honest, if it wasn’t for this wonderful weather we are having right now I would consider packing the boys up into the car and going to get some more for Canadian Tire but they are loving the weather so who am I to stop them?)

Arnold got up and checked out what the Raccoons had done last night. It wasn’t as bad as it sounds (it never is lately). Arnold had left the containers a bit staggered and they had managed to climb up to the top. The knocked over some Tupperware but nothing else, thank goodness.

I brought Q out with me to go and visit daddy while I went to the washroom. I really do love my morning walks. I’m hoping the kids will stay asleep just a bit longer sometimes but I knew as I was leaving that K was up as well.
Photobucket

When I got back I said good morning to everyone and then started on supper! We are having Roast with carrots and potatoes. That is if Kyler doesn’t unplug it anymore. That’s right. I would guess about 1 hour or so after I started it Kyler and Q were playing in the RT and he figured they needed more light so they unplugged the CP and put the lights back in. I was NOT impressed!

Since then the boys have been enjoying the outside. We went out as soon as we could with our boots on and ran around and played with the new toy from Nana and Papa. The boys LOVE it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Once they were done in the RT:
Photobucket

While they were doing that I took a comparison photo of the tree line so you can see how foggy it was the other day.
Photobucket

I also thought you might want to see how the table folds down into a bed so here’s where we slept last night.

Photobucket

Since then I’ve been cleaning up what little living space we have on the floor and making beds and whatnot. I have also been working on uploading these photos. I’m hopefully going to be up to date by the time the boys take a nap!

Wow! Shock of all shocks! The sun came out!!!

Photobucket

The boys were so excited pointing to it and showing me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
While outside they found a butterfly on their table
Photobucket

And just one of the mess because I can! (So Kyler was asking me where all the water was in his table… duh… you put sand in it!)
Photobucket

I made the boys some lunch but since the fridge froze my lettuce I don’t have anything for me so I’m eating “Made-At-Home Trail mix”
Photobucket

And the boys had: meat, cheese, crackers, peanuts, and some rockets!
Photobucket
Who knew that food could be so entertaining!
Photobucket

Quinton was pretending his hand was a monster and he was eating the peanut, you should have heard the sound effects!
Photobucket

It’s now nap time and I’m just getting caught up, then it’s off to nap time for me I think. Have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment