Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 2 Day 6 - Wednesday, May 27th - Blessed Nap time!

Ahh it is finally that glorious time of day. The time that ever stay at home parent longs for, heck I’m sure the childcare workers around the world love this time of day as well. As I’m sure most of you have guessed it is not lunch time but another good one. It is now nap time! Nap time! Say it with me NAP TIME! Feel free to jump up and down! Shout it from the roof tops (quietly if your little ones are sleeping) NAP TIME!!! For those of you who are reading this and don’t get nap time anymore I feel so sorry for you. It is a time of day I have grown to love. Especially today when it has been raining out. I have managed to get the boys outside for about 10 minutes then it started to pour and we had to come in but wow, those 10 minutes of putting away laundry in such a small trailer, alone, were the most incredible moments of my day, thus far!

And for those of you who did indeed guess, today is Kyler’s orientation for Kindergarten! We are all so excited. Kyler is counting down the minutes. You know, I always told myself I would never be one of ‘those moms’ who used things to bribe their children but you know what, if it works it works! I am currently bribing Kyler that if he does not sleep then he will not be allowed to go to Kindergarten today. Ahh I love that it is working! And quite well at that. I think he is already ‘fake sleeping’ as I type this!

Our morning started out with the juice picture. It gave us lots of energy for the day. The boys played on their bed with a ball we managed to bring in last night.

Photobucket

Then they tried on everyone’s shoes!

Photobucket
Photobucket


And that’s when the rain stopped, for about 10 minutes. Enough time to get the boys out of the trailer for just a few short minutes. They ran around, splashed in some puddles and chased some birds again. Those poor poor birds.

The boys came back in and we got them set up for some reading books I got from Auntie Kristina last night. Good ‘oldies’ books. They were great! When the boys were done I put some more things away and got them set up with some colouring books and crayons as well as a few other things and that lasted for just a bit of time. Then it was all hell broke lose! I love my boys but today was a test for sure.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While they were playing around/colouring I tried to do some more cleaning this is what I was up against. I need to work on my stuff. I think it will be easier once the house is ‘in order’

Photobucket
Photobucket
Then the boys got into the toiletries bags. Q figured he needed some deodorant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I stepped out to have get some lunch. With the Raccoons eating the cheese, hotdogs and a few other things our supplies were a bit limited. That and with the fridge open so long it chilled the food a bit too much! Anyway I got lunch and the boys sat down and had some:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now is that blessed time… nap time!

Photobucket

Enjoy your afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment