Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain Rain Go away!

Ok I offically hate rain! Today was our first 'true' rain day and it seemed to go ok (aside from the water starting last night and it leaking on our bed and whatknot).

We just got back from Kylers JK thing (more about that in the morning, I'm so tired!) and I figured it was ok until I started loking at the trailer. There are random water marks all over and the seams are now soaking.

So....

NTS - All seams (inside and out) need to be waterproofed
-All tags that are used to roll the canvas windows up and down with need to be WP inside and out
-all corners need to have the square peices done that grandma made (finish WP'ing those first) then remember to move things away on the boys side
-dry out the curtins on the boys side

ahhhh I hate this.

To add to the fun the raccoons are in the RT again. At least we got the lock on the fridge just before Arnold left to bring the babysitter back.

1 comment:

  1. I hate rain and I have a house to live in. I cannot imagine not getting away! can you set up a play area in the RT?

    ReplyDelete