Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 2 Day 5 - Tuesday, May 26th - Zoo Day!

Afternoon everyone!

We just got back from a lovely morning at the zoo with Auntie Lori and Logan and Baby Keaton!

But back to our morning. It started with Arnold’s alarm going off and him dragging himself out of bed. We turned on the heater last night so the trailer was toasty warm and he didn’t want to leave! I managed to get in my morning bathroom run and as soon as I got back I let Arnold know he could go while I puttered around and got myself breakfast. I’m getting smart and bringing the cheerios into the trailer with me along with 2 bowls at night. This way we can have breakfast in the morning inside if it’s too cold.

We watched a bit of The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything, for an hour or so then we got dressed and booked it off to the zoo. Not before taking a photo of our ‘friends’ who we are hope are leaving soon. The meaning of ‘no noise after 11pm’ does not seem to compute with them! Hopefully they will be gone soon. It says on their tag they should be out of here today but I guess I can only hope for now!

Photobucket

We got to the Zoo a bit earlier than Auntie Lori because, well, Mommy forgot that we don’t live as far anymore! So we got there early and hung around for a bit. Here are the photos from the zoo. Nothing really exciting happen so I’ll just label them as we go along!

Every time we go to the Zoo we must visit our ‘eagle’ or our ‘segal’ as K called it today.
Photobucket

Here is K using his ‘nockers’ to check it out:
Photobucket

This is the one thing Kyler wants to do, well 1 of the 2 things. I won’t let him do it unless Daddy is with us:
Photobucket

Q found a ‘bird’ in the flowers, can you?:

Photobucket

I finally got told to STOP:

Photobucket

This is the other thing we won’t do without Daddy:

Photobucket

We met up with Auntie Lori at the front gates and while she too Lo to go to the potty we stayed with this cutie:

Photobucket

Here are the 3 ‘men’: (Q, K, Lo)
Photobucket

Q learned a new word today, BUNNIES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

While we were practicing the new word with Q, K went running up to the top of the play house!

Photobucket

Keke wasn’t too happy today. He has been teething again. He was only ok in the MT.

Photobucket

The King of the Spider Web:

Photobucket

Prince #1
Photobucket

Prince #2
Photobucket

After lunch we were cleaning up and I turn around to see this:

Photobucket

Here is a handsome man checking out the Gorillas
Photobucket

And another:

Photobucket

Photobucket

While the Gorillas weren’t that interesting for K he did find this Skunk that was really interesting:

Photobucket

**It is a puppet**

Last but not least of our fun was the Zoo ChoCho:

Photobucket

And Q’s favourite animal:

Photobucket

Now the boys are napping. I hope you all had a wonderful morning! Hopefully the rain will bypass us tomorrow!

Speaking of which… tomorrow is a BIG day for Kyler, Mommy and Daddy. Can anyone guess why????

2 comments:

  1. Whoopie, it is school day for Kyler. Have lots of fun grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open House at K's new school- Have fun and tell me all about it:)

    ReplyDelete