Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Thoughts - May 26th

Good morning!

This morning while I was changing Q out of his pee'd on clothes and everything I thought about all the 'random' things I don't blog about. So here some are:

*A few days ago (being Sunday) we were all sitting at the table and eatting supper. I was done and sitting back and all the sudden I realized that there was a spider on the table. I told Arnold about it and asked him to do something. I was paralized in fear. I really hate spiders. I can handle the little ones, or Daddy-long-legs, but this one was about the size of a loonie or toonie (legs and body). He scared me. Anyway, I asked Arnold to get something and he was taking his time getting it and I started to move and sure enough the spider moved on me. I jumped up screaming and scared Q a bit. It was a bad thing all together. Arnold checked me to make sure the spider wasn't on me anymore and tried to comfort me. I don't think he realized how scared I was of spiders! Now we are dealing with the 'after effects' from me screaming and now Q gets upset when he sees bugs.

*I am almost sure that the Raccoon is leaving us alone. As you may have noticed he hasnt' been a big part of my posing lately. We think he has left us alone for 2.5 days now (the .5 is for the fact that yesterday Arnold didn't wipe everything off so now we don't know if the marks were there before or not). It's been kind of nice. We keep up with keeping everything cleaned and in containers which is helping alot. It is hard to have a 'lazy day' here because dishes must be done every night, cloths must be hung up every night, doors closed, containers sealed. It's just alot of work every day. We also think it might be because there are some serious 'stupid' campers here that leave their food out all night long and when Arnold gets up their food is all over. That and the trash cans/dumpsters haven't been emptied since we got here so they have lots of food to get. That and maybe having all the boys pee around the tent is helping!!!

*Our potty training with Q is on a bit of a stand still until it ets a bti warmer. We have been doing ok with it during the day and before each bum change but we are hoping to do a bit better once the weather is warmer.

*A Random Thought for Nana and Papa (more so Nana) they have little booklets at the front that have the trails on them. Maybe you should pick them up :) For those who want to know what I'm talking about Mom blogged about it here: http://adventuresingrandparenting.blogspot.com/2009/05/three-hour-tour.html

*My husband eats WAY too much Rasion Bran. He is already done his box! I swear that boy needs to cool it!

*Arnold and I have talked about doing this again, the living here all summer thing, but if we do we need to have a bathroom in here! Heck... I've even been dreaming of ways to add a toilet to this one. Storage place would suck but hey, it might be worth it!

*DH has been great for doing thing at night. Last night he left around 8:30, 9pm and went home and came back with: clean laundry, our toothbrushes we forgot (hense why we didn't go anywhere yesterday :P ), he baked some cookies and brought them with us, brought over 2 kitchen chairs so he could eat ok at the table, another pile of wood for our fires (our neighbour friends who came last weekend were nice enough to give us the rest of their bag), and a few more freezer items (a roast and ground beef). He is so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment