Friday, June 12, 2009

Week 4 Day 7 - June 11th - Night time Rain

Eventually both boys did take a nap. Once Q got up, about 4:45pm and came to visit me he had the only banana left from Arnold’s and mine mini fondue last night. Here are a few photos of my monkey


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Around 5pm or so the boys and I got our shoes on and went outside to play. While they played with random things I got supper ready, meatballs with pasta and veggies. I also used the left over sub buns from last night’s soccer meal to make cheesey garlic bread! It was so good!

Arnold got home right at 6pm and we had supper. Then it started to rain! We managed to get supper going, eat and be cleaning up before it really started to come down. While the boys ran around in the rain for a bit (it was lightly raining) Arnold and I cleaned up supper and got the garbage run ready. Since none of the boys had to go to the washroom Arnold went on his own garbage run and did some visiting on the way back. He found his new ‘dream trailer’.

While he was gone I finished packing up the house and getting things closed up for the night. The boys watched a movie and then off to bed after a few library books were read.

Arnold and I stayed up and watched a few episodes of Kings and called it a night! Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment