Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 4 Day 7 - June 11th - Morning Report

I can’t believe how fast this week has gone! I still haven’t had time to update another journal I’m working on with last week’s fun and adventure!

I’m getting a few seconds this morning to do some more writing because the boys are still in bed sleeping. This is very odd for them but I’ll take what I can get! Plus this way I can get a few more things organized before they get up.

Today so far, our plans are to:
*get up, dressed and have breakfast
*go to the Zoo!
*hit up the Rogers plus store on the way home
*go to the grocery store and get supper for tonight (I’m thinking pasta, sauce and meatballs)
*get our mail
*go home and have a nap (assuming the boys haven’t done that already)

Once Daddy gets home, and I think he might be working a bit later than usual, we are going to have a campfire today. Wow what a so non-busy day! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment