Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 4 Day 4 - June 8th - Sleep!

Man the sickies just keep on coming!

Last night we slept ok. I woke up when Arnold got home from the WALL and then again when the boys got up, and around 5am for no real reason, oh and 6 when Arnold did and again at 6:45 when I had to get up. It was a rough night for me.

I think in part because I was sleeping light due to the high temp that K had.

Anywa this morning as I was about to go and do my washroom trip I moved K to our bed, since he was awake and he hung out there. It seemed to be ok. He was awake when I left but when I sent Arnold in he was fast asleep. He didn’t wake up until about 7:15am or so.

When he did I set up him with a washcloth for his head and a movie.
Photobucket

And then the sleeping commenced. The poor dude! He seriously slept from about 8am until 11:45am

Photobucket

This whole time Q and I would run around outside, play with the toys, eat some snacks
Photobucket

Eventually K woke up and his fever had broken! He went out to play with Q after their picnic lunch:

Photobucket
Photobucket
And now they are back asleep. It’s a rough life. Hopefully they feel better. I told K he had to nap for soccer tonight but we have rain now and I’m worried that there won’t be any soccer with this weather.

We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment