Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 4 Day 3 - June 7th - Sunday Sickies

Oh my gosh! What a night!

Last night we were awoken to Q rolling around and K crying… oh and some FRICKING loud music! I was not a happy camper. Eddie Coffee and his group (the ones I posted some photos of a while ago, thinking they were leaving) had their music SOO loud. In fact that was our 1:30am wake up call. Forget the Raccoons it was those animals over there. I’m so mad! We called security and they were on it SO quickly. I’m very impressed with them that way. They went over and got them to shut off their music (not just turning it down). It made me really happy!

We got back to sleep, and finally got Kyler back to sleep and woke up around 7:30am. It was a rush this morning. Arnold and Quinton got the bag of towels ready for the shower and I got the church clothes ready. We piled in the van and drove to the steps (after resisting the urge to honk the horn and throw things at the trailers of those loud jerks last night) of the washrooms. We divided and conquered the bathroom/shower goals. I took Q and 1 towel (as Arnold forgot to make sure they were all in there) and we went and had a shower. Arnold took K and the towels and good shampoo. Q and I finished up pretty quick and we had to wait outside the boys’ washroom for the boys. Arnold and I figured out a few things we need for next time. I need to have shampoo for Q, and a washcloth, and my scrub brush for my back. Arnold says he needs a washcloth for K’s head next time.

We all got down to the van and got everyone dressed for church and we headed off to our favourite breakfast place. We ordered our breakfast and sat down. Shortly after getting our food Q asked for my hands around his tummy and wouldn’t let me move, when I realized something was wrong when he put my hands on his mouth. He started to puke. Arnold gave me a cup and we let him throw up in that (after getting my hands and pants). Arnold cleaned up the cup and I went to the washroom to wash up. Q was so upset I was gone and I ended up sitting with him again as soon as I got back. We did go to church and check if it was ok for him to stay (we told them to come and get us as soon as there were any issues).

Arnold and I got caught up on C&C Bible Study and then went to church, after checking on the boys. It was a good service. Our ‘middle’ pastor was hired and today was his Induction Service. It was really good. We then went to the library and got some new books and a new Veggie Movie and then back upstairs for lunch. It was a good buffet. We headed out to get some groceries and then home again. The boys slept a lot during our trip. They are both so sick.

We got back to the trailer and Arnold made me go to bed because I have/had a huge headache, and the boys slept in the van (with the doors open) while Arnold went and did some laundry (yesterday we had some issues with K peeing and pooping in his pants). I tried to nap but it didn’t work so well as the boys woke up. I set them up with a movie and again tried to nap and Arnold came back. I did get in about an hour of a nap but my headache is still there. I went upstairs to the washroom and came back to the trailer and found we had new neighbours! Well across the way from us. It’s a family from the US with 4 kids (2 girls then a boy about K’s age and a little girl about Q’s age). They are so cute. It’s funny to see another ‘family’ around here.

Arnold made supper while I was up in the washrooms and we had it when I got back. Well at least DH, Q and I. Kyler is so sick! He did go to the washroom and felt a bit better. When Arnold left to go to the church and do sound for the WALL the boys and I got out the soccer balls and played around with those. Then we headed out for a walk. Here is kind of what you see around the campground during the week.


Photobucket


*My diet coke…. Hummm soo good!

Photobucket


*This one is across from us. Arnold got a tour from them the other day. They are from Texas and are here for a month visiting their grandchildren here in TO.

Photobucket


*This one is beside the other one. They were here before and have a tiger in the window. It scares Q. He stands there ‘rawr’ing’ at it

Photobucket


*This one came in while we were at Church. It looks old but really cute. They have 2 big sheep dogs or something. Wow they are big.

Photobucket


*We think these are some kind of fence for the dogs.

Photobucket


*This is the reason we took a short walk yesterday. Arnold wanted to see why there was an army truck by the corner. IT turns out this couple is from Sweden and bought it from the army there. They outfitted it and have a ‘trailer’ on the back. The main part has 2 beds, kitchen, benches in the front and the back part has their storage and a bike they use for going to town (as taking that truck might be a bit hard in town). They are on their way to Alaska.

Photobucket


*Q by the garbage cans. He had to dispose of my diet coke bottle. I think he thinks I’m drinking too many. One every other day is not too much.


Photobucket


*K with his chocolate milk

Photobucket


*This is the crazy group that kept us up last night

Photobucket


*A “Little Raccoon” or a Chipmunk

Photobucket


*Q, walking oh so slowly on our walk.

Photobucket


*This one is really cool. Each side has these little awnings and are really cool. A few days ago they were cleaning it all off with this HUGE scrub brush.

Photobucket


*Another biggie

Photobucket


*These 2 are closer to something that Arnold and I might buy later, once we have a house or something, that or get a HUGE deal on them. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a bathroom in our next one.

Photobucket


*Ok these tents are very popular. They have a tent and a ‘hang out’ area in the front. Over the past 2 weeks I have seen 4 and all in different colours used by people from 1 to 2 people to a family of 5!

Photobucket


*K in a tree!

Photobucket


*K and Q in a tree!

Photobucket


*The couple on the motorbike are the ones who own the army truck.

Photobucket


*Kyler waiting for Q to hurry up!

Photobucket


*Our street!

Photobucket


*The freak viewing of the sun! That’s it for the next 3 days

Photobucket


*Our sticks from our walk. This is why Q was so far behind us! Got to pick up every stick he can!
Photobucket


*Q watching “George”

Photobucket


*K watching “George”



The boys are now watching a movie and I’m getting ready for bed. I’m drugging everyone up before bed time. Hopefully we will all be back to our ‘chipper’ selves tomorrow! Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment