Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 4 Day 5 - June 9th - Phone funk.

Finally, after about 1 hour and 15 minutes of goofing around the boys fell asleep. It was so nice! And then I got the ‘text’.

Arnold was leaving early to get home early so I could go and make the meals for him. Instead I ended up packing up the boys and heading out to pick him up. His tire blew up; well he got a flat first, then the second tube he put in had a bulge in it and it got a flat as well and at that time we thought it had also tore his actual tire. So we picked him up, headed out to the highway and went to the nearest bike shop in Pickering.

We got Arnold a new tube and headed home. That’s when I realized that Q had been chewing on my phone. No joke!

The boys got in the house and unpacked their stuff from the van and I headed over to Kristina’s house. I got there at about 6:30 and started making meals. Kristina had already put in the lasagna (thanks again) and that was perfect. Once we had supper (sooo good, soup and garlic cheese bread!) we started working on the meals for Arnold. It worked out well. She got ideas and I got some meals made. We ended up with 13 meals (which is perfect since I had already sent him with some and he had a few at work still). Next week I’m going to make chicken pot pie and make him some more meals as well.

Anyway Tim, Kristina’s husband, checked out my phone and found drool EVERYWHERE on the phone, including under the SIM card. So we are sure the phone is screwed. In fact it doesn’t turn on, and if it does it vibrates at you for a LONG time. I’m so upset!

I got home around 10:30 after getting 2 loads of laundry done, making 13 meals, and working on an amazing card for my Grandma-In-Law. It was a productive day!

The boys got to have the meal I made up and by the time I got a hold of Arnold he had already eaten some BUT here’s a photo of supper.

Ground beef, scalloped potatoes and diced tomatoes. Really good I guess!

Photobucket

Hope you all have a great night! Tomorrow we are super busy with meeting Arnold to get new phones, lunch, library, soccer, dinner with friends, and a bunch of other stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I ran my phone through a full wash cycle. If it is wet you can't turn it on until it is COMPLETELY dry. I put ours on the back of the TV. The radiant heat will dry it all out. I think I waited 48 hours! It's a pain, but it has worked twice for me thus far.

    ReplyDelete