Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 4 Day 1 - June 5th - Date Night

So after I took the photos the boys traded places. Well not *right* after but shortly. They got up and went running around outside for a bit. Then Kyler came in for some 'quiet time' and fell asleep almost right away. Q came to visit me and he fell asleep shortly after as well, on my bed.

I got to finish reading my book and get a bit of cleaning done.

Trevor showed up right at 5pm and I had just started to get their supper out for them. I headed off shortly after assuring Q that he could have a fire or ride a bike. He was actually upset to see me go.

I headed out and met up with Arnold but because of the traffic and Q's sphel (sp) I was running late. We had to skip supper but we got to see some free movies (thank you icoke rewards!). Star Trek was good! Nice going for 'younger' crowds to get into it. I had to laugh at the previews... they were 'boys ish' It's like I was at a 'Man's movie" or something (hehe one of the girls behind me said that.

Anyway we got home around 9:30pm and the boys were up as soon as they heard my voice. I took them out in their boots and coats and we watched the campfire for a bit more. It was nice!

It's now 11pm and we finally got them back in their own beds. Fingers crossed no extra babies in bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment