Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 3 Day 5 - Tuesday, June 2nd - Chilling out!

Afternoon readers!

Today has been my ‘Monday’ as we had lots going on yesterday. We hung around today and did nothing! Our biggest thing today was walking to the washrooms just before nap time and Q falling. Poor boy! He got ouies on his hands and knees. Not as bad as his brother but bad enough.

Our morning started E-A-R-L-Y! Not due to the kids but the Raccoons. They got into the bottom box today. They got a few good snacks but not the whole box. Poor Arnold went out last night to clean it up before they ate the whole box and brought their friends! He tied everything up and made it so they couldn’t get in. They did come back a few times. Along with the ‘coons we had some problems with K. I think he had some nightmares last night. He also had an accident last night. I think it was from all the running around and drinking more last night. Not soaking the sheets he just got his underwear wet.

Once we all got back to sleep the alarm went off way to early this morning! We all need naps today!

This morning because it was SO nice out we all got to play outside when Daddy left. We did go back into the trailer to watch a veggie movie and get some clothes on then back outside. Here is a sure sign that the boys have been near nana and papa lately:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After I got some more clothes cleaned up and found the floor again we got out the soccer net and our soccer balls and had some fun! Here’s my little men:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After Soccer got boring for the boys they went on to play “100 Acre woods”. Which means “I capture you in the name of the 100 acre woods!” Kyler captured the bike!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I did my blog updating while this was going on. Then we made lunch for the boys and I and headed off to the washroom where poor Q got his ouie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I’m hopefully going to catch up on my sleeping as well! It was a rough night. I’m sick now and I have to get better asap!
Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment