Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 6 Day 6 - Wednesday, June 24th, Soccer night



This morning when we woke up we hung around the trailer. The weather wasn’t quite as bad and we had something to look forward too so it worked out ok. The boys hung out in the trailer for a bit of it since it was so hot. This is what I found happening around me:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



This was the first time I had to get some ‘reinforcements’ for nap time. I have threaten no soccer before but this time I had to call Arnold and get him to help me with reassuring ODS that yes he wouldn’t go to soccer if he kept it up. Finally they napped. It was hard to deal with. I just about gave up but I knew I couldn’t do that. I can’t let them win all the time.

We ended up leaving a bit early for Soccer and got ready to head out, with one delay after another we didn’t get out as early as I would have liked. We quickly went up and got the mail and some food for the picnic and then went to Roy Thompson Park for Supper and play time. Here are some shots from the park:

Photobucket


*Hey look the park!

Photobucket


*Oh no! Sand!

Photobucket


*Meh! Oh well! Off I go!

Photobucket


*I like this slide, but it’s broken….

Photobucket


*Oh look! Another one, over there!

Photobucket


*Lo on the swings.

Photobucket


*Just “hanging out”

After we ate we headed over to the soccer game. Everyone seemed to be late today. It was kind of annoying! Enjoy the shots I did manage to get, as a single parent (Arnold was at a men’s BBQ for the church guys)

Photobucket


*A Ball!

Photobucket


*Ready?

Photobucket


*SET….

Photobucket


*GO!

Photobucket


*Kyler looking cute, oh wait….

Photobucket


*Think “I’m to sexy for my shirt”

Photobucket


*Close up of E. She was really working hard on the field!

Photobucket


*The Three Musketeers

Photobucket


*Kyler and Owen, the allstar player, chilling out at the net, since nothing was coming that way!

Yep that’s right! We WON!!!!! We were so happy and excited!

After the game, and wrestling with the net to put it away, we headed out to get our milkshakes. Once the boys got in the car they seemed ok for a bit so I figured I would pick up some at McDonalds instead of getting them out of the car at Reids and risk having another 20 minute wait. Well did you know that 3 small milkshakes at McDonalds are $9.09 and at Reid’s I could have gotten them for $3.15! I was shocked! I guess it’s worth the pain of getting them out and back in again!

We got home and played for a bit and got rinsed off again and then it was bed time. The boys knocked out really fast. Arnold got home around 10pm from the BBQ and then we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment