Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 6 Day 5 - Tuesday, June 23rd, ST and special treats!

We had a quick morning hanging out and playing and then we headed off to Speech Therapy. All of us went (in other words Kyler, Quinton and I) this time. I had our babysitter, Rachel, meet us there. She finished up school the week before I think and was more than willing to make some extra cash. It worked out well for us.

It was another hot hot day so Rachel and Kyler were allowed to hang out in the Centre we go to for the Speech therapy. I did double check that if I left the babysitter here with Kyler was it ok. She said sure no problem so they played with some new toys and such the whole hour. They loved it!
I’ll post more about Q’s ST later.
After we were done we drove Rachel home, the roundabout way since I had to get some cash. When we dropped her off we headed home to hang out. The boys got a special treat by going to get the mail and then going to the pizza store! The pizza shop up the road was having a sale on their ready to go ones so we picked up one med cheese, and one med pepperoni pizza. The boys also got their special drinks as well. I tell yah, if you want to try something different as far as drinks go make sure you like it! K has such a great memory he got me a root beer at the pizza shop and I don’t normally drink them, just when we get pizza from there.

We got home and had lunch and hung out for a bit. It was nice to relax. We even shared the pizza with the electrician coming around checking all the boxes for water. Nap time happen shortly after that and we didn’t do much until Daddy got home. Here’s what the boys had to say about nap time:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And K just wanted his photo taken:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Arnold made supper and had a fire with the kids while I went out to Bible Study and chilled there with some girlfriends for a while.

I got home around 10 or so and Kyler was out. Quinton on the other hand was wide awake! He got some hugs and kisses from me and then I put him back to bed. He freaked. Arnold and I couldn’t figure out what was bothering him and then Arnold guessed it. I guess earlier that night the boys were walking back from the washrooms and Q saw the Raccoons and got scared. Normally when we get close (and they are out) one of us will take his hand so he is ok but for some reason he freaked out. We had left their ‘back’ window open so Kyler could check for monsters (last night) and tonight it was scaring Q. Arnold closed the window and then Q knocked right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment