Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Thoughts - June 26th

I thought it was time for another Random Thoughts post! It has been a month since my last one. This one will include things we haven't posted in here yet:

*we started 'house hunting' for us. We aren't buying anymore because things have been so crazy with our money and the downpayment we are going to rent again. I have been checking around and a friend of mine is going to come with me to check them out (no dragging the kids all over). Hopefully we can find something. I'm aiming for a house by August 15th. Sept 1st is the latest I will go. We are looking for something for at least a year and 3/4. We would like to do this again but want to wait a summer. We need 1 summer in a house so we can keep up with the saving aspect and hopefully do this (but at a different campground) and then move into our own house! *fingers crossed*

*I'm so glad we started up Bible Study for the girls and I again. I have missed it so much, I have totally missed being in on whats going on in everyones lives!

*Yesterday the boys were very 'artistic' I guess you could say. Before we went to the zoo I found lipstick on my car. I had to use a tissue to get it off. Then before we went to Auntie Kristina's and Uncle Tim's the kids got ahold of some markers that were in the van and coloured all over the dash. I later found out it wasn't just the dash but the stearing wheel and the seats.

*oh and to add to everything else Quinton put about 13.00 of loonies and toonies into the tape deck. This kid will be the death of me.

*Our friendly 'coon has come to visit us a few time in the past month. Generally there are enough campers around to make things 'interesting' for them and not worth getting into our RT

*Kyler is now calling the trailer his 'home'. I think it's cute.

*we still get funny looks with living here but hey, its fun!

*I think Arnold and I might take a walk around the park tonight. There are some cool tents out. I'll see if we can get a couple shots for everyone.

*I'm beginning to think it might actually be time to put away some of the 'winter blankets' that we have in the trailer. It's getting so warm at night that it's hard to sleep with all that heat around us. Hopefully we can figure out just what we are going to do and get it done.

*There is still a bit of organizing to be done in the trailer to make things liveable after the water damage from yesterday. I'm hoping to get most of it cleaned up and back to normal soon

*We are making progress, or at least continuing with potty training. The last few warm days we have had 'tiggers' on him and it seems to be going ok. Sometimes, at least once a day, he forgets that he has to take the OFF then pee. But that's ok.

I guess that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment