Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 9 Day 5 - Tuesday, July 14th - ST and house news

Tuesday, July 14th

This morning we had to get moving a bit faster that we would have liked. We got some of our things put away and cleaned up in the trailer then we jumped into the car! Q had speech Therapy today. We had a babysitter, Rachel, meeting us there so we made our way over and took our time cleaning up the van a bit (since we were super early). We went up to the front doors and found Rachel there. All of us went into the area to meet with the teacher and for some reason the clock seemed to be very fast so we thought we were running late. I made sure it was ok with the receptionist for the babysitter and my oldest (K) to be playing there for a bit and I gave Rachel the keys to the car so she could take Kyler out there around 11:15am or so and we could just meet them there instead of coming back in and then going back out.

*I’ll write more about his ST class later*

We dropped Rachel off at home and stopped at McDonalds by our place and the kids played there. I had realized we had little to no food in our fridge for lunch! So we headed out that way. After lunch we came home and the boys napped (in fact Q fell asleep on the way home and it’s not that far). While the boys were napping I read some more of my books. I know I should have been napping with them but it just wasn’t happening!

When the boys woke up they played outside and I realized I hadn’t been taking a lot of photos lately so I did snap these 2 of the little men:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Once Arnold got home they had supper and I went to Bible Study at Jaime’s house. It was good to get out for a bit and talk to some friends of mine, who aren’t you know… kids!

I got home and checked my e’mail there was one from the landlord of the house, Rob, saying that he had just come in from a busy day of painting and would call my references the next day. And he said to say hi to the boys. I was so excited!!!!!

I went to bed around 11:30 or so and Arnold stayed up just a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment