Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 9 Day 4 - Monday, July 13th - Kyler's photos, soccer, and more

The boys slept in this morning, which was a good thing since I was tired. Q got up after Arnold left for work and I brought Q into bed with me. We played around for a bit and I asked him what he wanted to do. He reached for my camera and said CHEESE! I took the camera and took a photo of him. He said he wanted the flash on so I took another one with flash and by then K was waking up so here are my 2 cute little boys:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I read a lot of the day and the boys played around. K got a hold of my camera and took a few shots of his brother and the great outdoors.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I emailed the owner of the house we saw the other day with our references and told him we were excited to hear back from him. Our biggest issue wasn’t that we wouldn’t get the house but that someone would ‘outbid’ us for it. We were willing to pay what he asked for as far as the rent amount but not much more, not because it wasn’t worth it but because that price is already at the upper level of what we could afford. Plus he told us that he wanted to keep his word and let the other people view the house that couldn’t come to day. We knew he had at least one person coming on the Wednesday so we had to wait until then. It was hard to wait! I hate waiting!!!!

We had our soccer practice that night and we went to McDonalds for supper earlier. Uncle Tim brought E and we had supper with her but Auntie Kristina was working a bit later and taking the TTC in so we were alone with the kids. Man they take a lot of energy from us! We did manage to hold them off until we could order something for Auntie Kristina and Arnold and then we headed out to the soccer field. Arnold met us there and I took the kids to soccer. We had to have some ‘parental involvement’ on Monday night. That part sucked but what can you do! We got to work on passing with the kids and dribbling the ball. I didn’t have my runners on (I have been trying to wear them every week just in case but we were in a rush so I only had my sandals on). But we did ok. Auntie Kristina and Auntie Lori watched Quinton for me since Arnold was listening to the radio and eating his supper in the van.
We stopped for some milkshakes and it was a LONG wait. But we got our drinks/ice cream and headed home. We brought the boys right into bed since we were so tired and they knocked out about 30 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment