Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 9 Day 1 - Friday, July 10th - Zoo day

July 10th – Friday

The boys and I had such a beautiful day when we awoke that we went to the zoo. Kyler has been getting pretty good at using my camera so I know this would be a power struggle with him to see who could use it more that day.

We took our normal ‘incase we get lost’ photo:
Photobucket

Kyler’s Model pose:
Photobucket

Then we just played around the Zoo and had some lunch. We did get to see something we didn’t know would be there before…. An AIRPLANE! So cool! We were really impressed with it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some of the ‘random’ photos the boys took:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The rest of our zoo day:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We got home from the zoo a bit later than normal and the boys went right down for a nap. I took that time to start looking at more listings for houses. I was sure we would find something…. Eventually. I must have searched over 15 different search sites in hopes to find something in the ‘perfect’ location.

After a quick supper at home we went over our lists and started calling people. Arnold and I were able to knock off a few more people to talk to and call and then we went to bed, after a campfire ofcoarse!

No comments:

Post a Comment