Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 8 Day 6 and 7 - Wednesday and Thursday, July 8th and 9th - blah

Wednesday July 8; Thursday, July 9th

Aside from having Soccer on Wednesday evening I truly don’t remember much about everything. We had a lot of talks with my parents that week I remember. The agent took our stuff for the house and said our credit rating wasn’t enough for the landlord so we had to find a ‘co-signer’. We talked to my parents and they said they would do it for us but they didn’t want to give him their credit rating (we later found out we didn’t have to either; a score should have been enough). Anyway that started a whole big thing about getting someone to call that agent and tell him my parents were good to co-sign and to wait for the agent’s client to get back to him. The end result….. We didn’t get the house. I guess there was a tenant in the basement (which we knew about when we were look at it) and he hasn’t paid rent in about 2.5 years. He owes the landlord about 5 grand in rent and bills. The landlord came from the USA where he lives and said no, enough is enough and he didn’t want to rent so we lost out on the house. I can honestly say it was a hard day. Everything seemed so perfect for the house. It was just what we wanted and I was sure of the location and knew this was *it* and then to be crushed. I was so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment