Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Week 11 Day 1 - Friday, July 24th - Cleaned and off!

Friday:
Right after Arnold left this morning I went to work cleaning the rest of the trailer, and organizing a bit and getting some stuff ready for our weekend. This was the perfect time since Kyler was going to Camp Heslop the next week so I took ALL of his clothes and packed them up and put them in a bag to go to Nana and Papa’s house (clean or not) and then packed up what we needed for the weekend. Q and I managed to get all of our clothes in 1 laundry basket! I was impressed. We had fun packing and keeping the boys outside though.

Here’s the finished work of the trailer:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





We left the trailer around 11:30am and headed out to get Arnold. We picked him up on the road behind work and attached his bike to the hitch and started our route to Nana and Papa’s house. We had to make a quick stop in London to pick up the wedding gift for them. I like to ask the Bride or Groom what they *really* want, be it on the registry or not, and I did the same for Leah and Pat. Leah told me she really wanted a print that was on her wedding page. We found it (after calling a bunch of places to see who had it on sale) and we had London put it on hold for us until the Friday. When I got there they knew who I was right away. The put some bubble wrap around it and I headed out to the car. Arnold had moved Kyler’s bike and his off the back and had everything cleaned out so we could squeeze the print between the boys seats. It was *huge*. I was very impressed with it. It totally looks like the Bright’s Grove beach I know and love (even now Arnold jokes about getting one for us; I’m not sure if it’s for the print or for the size, since we don’t know anyone, aside from Pat and Leah, who have one like it!).

We got home to Sarnia in a good time and Mom called me and left me with a list of things to pick up for her while she was at the reception. It was perfect. We got home and I quickly had a shower while Arnold and the boys unpacked the car and the print. When I was done Jack got home and him and I headed out and picked up what mom needed, went to the bank for J and then picked up some pizza for supper!

After the boys and I had supper we went down to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa’s house. We stopped by to say hi and see how they were doing. Kyler got to try on his school sweater. It’s so cool! I love that he gets a sweater just like we did when we went to school. He is so handsome in it (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa). When we walked home Nana and Papa were back so we went to play in the pool. It was COLD! They need a heater! Once we convinced everyone it was time to get out we got the boys changed into pjs and off to bed we all went. We knew we had a long/early day ahead so off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment