Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Week 11 Day 6 - Wednesday, July 29th - Unpacking

Arnold went back to work today. He left rather early and in turn got to work super early. We both keep forgetting how much/little time it will take to get places!
Q and I did some house work and some minor moving. We made some beds and kept cleaning and getting rooms ready. In the evening we went and picked up the scrapbooking stuff we had at Kristina’s house. I figured at least I could get the majority of things moved out of people’s houses it might work out better!
We came home and I got Q ready for bed (he was still sleeping in the basement with us) and Arnold kept working on things outside and in. I had a pile of stuff for the basement and other rooms and Arnold would help us move them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment