Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 8 Day 1 - Friday, July 3rd - Laundry!

Today was laundry day! The boys and I headed out early in the morning, ok so around 9am, and went and started our laundry. I brought the camera so we could play around upstairs and I could get some good shots of them, that and I had nothing else to do (since the computer was still in the shop). On our way up to do the laundry I thought I would get a shot of one of the bigger trailers Arnold and I have seen. This guy is from Alberta. He is doing some work here and brought his rig along so he could have his own ‘home on the road’.

Photobucket

Not a good one, since he was leaving, but one none the less.

Then we got up and started the laundry. I sat on the bench and watched the boys play. Kyler was teaching Q how to slide down the railings of the slide:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While I was flipping and folding the laundry Kyler took his chance at the camera:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a good idea to get our laundry done first thing since it decided to rain a bit! Man did it come down(while I had our last load on the line):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Arnold brought my computer home when he came. He had the car in the shop to get an oil change and check out a few codes we were getting. Everything came back a-ok so we are good for a bit more at least.

I spent the rest of the night working on the computer and Arnold went to the neighbours campsite and had a campfire with them. I had to text him around 10:30 or so and tell him to bring the kiddos home!

It was a good day. Hard because there was no computer to use but it worked out ok in the end I guess. We got lots done!

No comments:

Post a Comment