Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moved in!

I can actually say we are moved in! Not all moved in. I mean we have all of our things out of the campsite, storage unit, Lori's house, most from Kristina's house (except a box of food) so now we just need to empty my parents house. It makes me very happy to say that.

That being said, I'm sure you, my readers, aren't too impressed that I can't update on here. It's been crazy. My goal is get some updating done. I can tell you I don't remember all the days but updating is on my "To-Do list" (and for those who know me you know I have a LONG and LOTS of to-do lists). Hopefully I can bump it up to my 'to do this week' list.

I hope you are all enjoying August. I know the boys and I are for sure!

Happy August, the last month of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment