Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Week 7 Day 5 - Tuesday, June 30th - Scrapbooking and playdates

We didn't have much planed for today as we didn't have to go to Speech Therapy today. It was cancelled. We hung out at home and the boys played outside in the rain for a while. They had a blast so I wasn't going to stop them!

Around 10:30 or so we headed out to the grocery store and to get the mail. We had still be waiting for the TTC pass we sell to our friend. I should have had it about 2 weeks ago but not yet. Weird. Arnold went and talked to them and they said they needed proof we had gotten a new PO box so I had to find the reciept and get it to Arnold to get a new pass. We picked up some groceries (forgetting a few things, by accident I swear!) and then we came home. I dropped off the groceries and the mail and headed to see Arnold. We met him behind his companys building and gave him his reciept. He took it down to see them and see if he could get a new pass before the 1st.

After that the boys and I got some lunch and headed to see Lori. We got there in time for me to crash! I was so tired so we stripped the kids down to their bathing suits (well I forgot them so we borrowed a little swimmer from Lo and K wore his tiggers). They played outside for a long time! I have the cutest photos, or I think I do..... I'll have to see if I emptied my card yet.

Around 5pm or so Arnold showed up at Loris house and visited for a bit then took the boys and the van home. It worked out really well! Kristina showed up around 7pm or so and we went to work, after a really good supper of slow cooked turkey wraps, and organized Lori's scrapbooking stuff for her. She now has some packs for her 'current projects', 'Logan', 'Keaton', 'pattern paper' and 'other' for now. It was good for her to toss/donate some stuff.

We headed home and Kristina and I got to the campstie around 10:30 or so. I went to bed almost right away. It was nice for all of us to have the day off the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment