Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Bad Blogger!

I'm sorry everyone. I know I should be blogging more but life, as it seems to do alot, has taken over. I hope to get some more blogging and photo posting done soon. It's still hard to trust my computer, as some of you might understand. I'm just hoping we can get back on a level of trust again.... As of now it's been 10 days of no breaking so that's a good thing right?

As a side note for those of you reading who I know and visit their blogs:

*Congrats on the weight loss(you know who you are);
*Mya is so cute - our token new baby girl (I feel like the only odd one out not having a little girl in our group!)
*The house plans look great! I'm so excited for you guys!
*I'm sorry so many people have been sick! Hopefully everyone will be healthy soon!

Love you all, and I'll try and post soon. I'm currently emptying my camera card of it's over 1000 photos I weaned down. I went through and edited the photos on my camera in case it would have taken longer to get it back. I'm sure if I didn't I would have well over 3000 photos.

More posting soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment